Tuesday, June 2, 2009

What a Storm!

WOW! For those who read this living in this area that was one storm last night. I know it was a little more intense here in Knoxville than Galesburg, but still WOW! We just made it in the house from grocery shopping when it got really dark and then the rains came. It was more like buckets and then the hail. It was so cool to see it bouncing in the front yard. Once the rain stopped the kids and I went outside to collect some of the hail to show Ryan. Here's what we all found...

Blake's newest friend! I am actually the one who found him and then went running and screaming back up to the house. I can't stand frogs. They just gross me out. We had to wait for Ryan to get home to take the picture. There was no way I was getting that close for a picture.

The kids each took out a cup to fill with the hail. It is hard to tell by the picture, but it was pretty good size.

1 comment:

ichoose_joy said...

Last summer Blake was totally freaked out by a little baby toad we found. Rily picked it up and Ava was gonna kiss it. I think I have a video on my phone still...