Monday, June 15, 2009

Day Six- Cochran 2009 Southeast Tour

Day Six, already!?!?! Seriously why must all good things come to an end. Anyway not much to report today. We had to leave the beach today. I soooo didn't want to go. I think I could just live there, but I really do hate that sand gets EVERYWHERE. And I can still taste salt from all the water that I "drank". We had a slight tragedy today, but all is well. To sum it up for the sake of the readers, Blake and I almost drowned in the ocean and I lost my glasses. Yes, the glasses that I so desperately need to see any sort of distance are floating in the Atlantic Ocean. If that is the worst thing that happens on this trip, I will be perfectly fine with it. Here are some more pictures for you to enjoy. Until tomorrow~

Seriously, the first thing I saw this morning when I woke up. It was amazing. We fell asleep to God's natural sound machine, the ocean.

Okay, so not the most amazing picture, but I like it. I am laying on the blanket on the beach and this is what I saw when I looked up. Thanks for letting us borrow the umbrella Mom, it came in handy.

We stopped to tour the USS North Carolina. This battleship was used during WWII. It was huge! Blake and Ava loved that it was a big maze.

No comments: