Thursday, June 11, 2009

Day Two- Cochran 2009 Southeast Tour

Day Two went again surprisingly well. We are now in Apex, North Carolina. The rest of the family is either on their way as we speak or are here at a different hotel. Let me just say the Appalachian Mountains are beautiful! We had so much fun driving through them. We were such tourist with our faces pressed against the windows. We made it into Cary, North Carolina about 5:30pm to get Blake to try on his tux. He looked so cute! I am still just keeping my fingers crossed that he goes through with the whole "Ring Bearer" thing. We grilled out at my Uncle's house in Raleigh and it was so great. I really enjoyed seeing everyone. Even managed to squeeze in a few rounds of Rock Band (sorry Angie, I thought of you though!). Until tomorrow~

This was at a rest stop right inside the Virginia state line. It was so pretty there.

This is a view from the driver's side window. No I wasn't driving and taking the picture, just reaching my arms and camera in front of Ryan while he drove!


Ava wanted a picture of her and her 2 blankies, so here you go.

1 comment:

ichoose_joy said...

Virginia and the mountains on the West side of VA are beautiful. Try driving through there in December with snow--BEAUTIFUL!!
Please post photos of Blake in the tux, he is gonna look soo grown up.