Saturday, June 13, 2009

Day Four- Cochran 2009 Southeast Tour

Okay, I apologize now, but this is going to be short. I have been outside in North Carolina hot weather since 2:00pm. My family is all in the pool, while I do this, so it is going to be short sweet and to the point. The best news of all.... HE DID IT!!!! Praise God!! Blake did so well! He smiled for pictures, he walked down the aisle (with no frog, that is a story in itself) and had a great time at the reception. He even caught the garter. I promise to post more pictures later, because the wedding was just gorgeous. For now this will have to do. Until tomorrow~

Kolt and Blake.

The happy ringbearer himself, Mister Blake.

And Miss Ava, being well, Miss Ava

2 comments:

ichoose_joy said...

AWWWW, OOOOOHHH!!!! I LOVED the photos!!! I was wondering what Ava was wearing, beautiful!! Tell Blake I am so proud of him, glad he is getting the experience on his resume'! Can't wait to see y'all!

ichoose_joy said...

AJ said soo cute, looks like Miss Illinois!!