Monday, June 1, 2009

Home Sweet Home?!?!

We had a great time this past weekend. We were able to go to Madison! It was so nice to go back. We did the Race for the Cure up there. I always wanted to when we moved up there, but it just never worked. The weather was perfect, the walk was beautiful, and the kids, well they were kids. It made us want to move back soooo badly. We even found a house on the walk that was right on the Lake. It was a 4 bedroom, a slight fixer upper, and available for the low low cost of $350,000! ha ha Now I remember why we left, the cost of living is so crazy! Here are some pictures of our trip.

We had to stop during the race for this great picture of down town Madison. We just love the Capitol!


My Boys! We just finished Farmer's Market around the capitol and started on our way down State St.

Some of us just can't handle all the excitement!


On our walk we came across this cute little place. I at first thought what a great "book shop" then started thinking how great all "my" books would look in there. Come to find out it WAS a book shop. I just fell in love with it and had to take a picture.

No comments: