Saturday, April 4, 2009

The Surprise Party

Well for those of you reading this who don't know what I am talking about, I planned a Surprise Party for Ryan's 30th Birthday. I am VERY happy to report that it worked. Everything went according to plan. The guest were there, the food, the cake, and then Ryan. All in all we had about 30+ people. Not bad for my first Surprise party. I am so glad I had it, but at the same time I am glad it is over. Do you know how hard it has been not to slip up and say something? I have talked to so many people and wanted to tell Ryan part of the conversation, but couldn't. How frustrating! The cake was absolutely amazing! A huge "Thank You" to Clarice and Antonio! The cake was made to taste and look like a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup (Ryan's favorite) and it did! I think everyone LOVED it! You just have to love something different. For those who couldn't make it, we missed you and wish you were there. Enjoy some pictures from the evening instead.

The amazing Chocolate and Peanut Butter Cake.

Notice from the side it looks like a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup. How cool!

And of course you have to have the picture with the 30 lite candles!

And last but not least, the surprised birthday boy himself, Ryan!

2 comments:

moreygirl said...

How fun! and that cake looks great! But you seriously need to get that date fixed on your camera:)

Unknown said...

I am so glad it worked out! Did you get our card?

Nicole Stropes