Thursday, April 9, 2009

Newspapers Here We Come....

Wow, between TV (see an older post) and now the newspaper, I am everywhere all of a sudden. It sure would be nice to get paid for all of this like REAL celebrities do! Oh well, small town girl in a small town world. We were interviewed by the Western Family Magazine because of our "unique" situation at Galesburg Christian School. As I am sure most of you know, Ryan and I graduated from there and now Blake attends the same school. He is the first "second generation" student to enroll. You can check out the article here: www.galesburg.com. Once there you should be a red bar highlighting a few topics. Make sure it is on Home. Under that click Western Family Magazine. Once there click anywhere on the cover and it will download the magazine for you. We are on pages 20 and 21. Don't you just love Blake's face!?!?! He was having a major 5 year old moment. Doesn't he just look so happy to be there! You just got to love him right? I mean what else can you do!

1 comment:

K said...

Hey, I'm glad I checked this out. It's not only a great article about your family,but I found my stepson's picture and comment,too! Have a great holiday!