Monday, May 18, 2009

My New Hobby!?!

Ryan has 3 employees at work that are having babies. Yes 3 out of 15 employees, I sure hope there isn't something in the water!! Anyway I wanted a fun gift, unique yet still usable. So I decided on diaper cakes! I did some research and found some "how-to" videos online. Well surprisingly enough they aren't really that hard and actually a lot of fun to make. I even tackled the "washcloth lollipops". I was quite pleased with the turn out and just had to share.


The babies are all boys, but I didn't want the cakes all the same, so I chose a blue one, a yellow one, and a orange one.

This one is my favorite. I just love the way it looks!

2 comments:

K said...

I think we need a how to lesson at a mom pack meeting! Maybe not necessarily at the one planned with happy hour...those might not turn out as well as yours!

Unknown said...

Emma, you're so creative. That's cool.