Saturday, October 18, 2008

Our Return Trip to Madison!

So, I am going to give this whole "blogging" thing a try, finally! Everyone else does it. I love reading their's, so here goes one of my own! And what a better way to start then our trip to Madison. Some of you may know, we lived in Madison for 2 years! It was quite the experience. Some good, some bad, some all around learning experiences that I think we needed. But it would be a whole separate story!

Anyway here we are again! This picture was taken earlier today around the Capitol Square in Madison. We did "Farmers Market" first then had to stop for a quick picture. Notice our "fifth" family member! Ava insisted on having her bear in the picture.

So far it has been a great trip! We really have missed it up here! Don't know that I am ready to move back yet, but it sure is nice to visit.

2 comments:

moreygirl said...

Yeah! Welcome to the blog world! No wonder you haven't returned my phone calls. I was wondering where you went.

moreygirl said...

haha! and there's my face over there on your page! I'm going to have to set that up!♥